Join us on Wednesday 6th - Sunday 10th May 2020 for our Belgian Mountainbike Challenge (BeMC) Pro Race Camp. You can race and recover like a Pro whilst we do the work in the background during this fully serviced experience.
With its sawtooth route profile Belgian Mountainbike Challenge (BeMC) is known as one of the toughest events on the calendar. The UCI S1 stage race takes place over 4 days (Thursday - Sunday) in the beautiful Ardennes region starting in the host town of La Roche en Ardenne. The event attracts many top mountain bike pros and lots of cyclocross riders looking for some summer entertainment.
BeMC has become a favourite on the MTB calendar despite its tough nature. Stage 1 is an afternoon prologue over 24kms with 820m ascent. Stage 2 takes place over 84km and 2375m ascent, stage 3 over 100km and 2950m ascent, and stage 4 over 66km and 2300m ascent. The numbers only tell half the story, these trails are steep and rough and with strong competition the pace is high. It’s hard work but a lot of fun, lots of climbing means lots of descents and there’s some real gems to put a smile on your face and bring misery to your overheating brake pads!
- 4 nights accommodation in hotel or B&B close to our holiday home. At the holiday home your can relax after each stage, refuel, prepare your kit for the next day and socialize with the other guests.
- Close to start/ finish area and local shops/ cafes/ amenities.
- Twin or double room.
- Breakfast, post stage lunch and dinner. Starting with dinner on Wednesday night and finishing with breakfast Sunday morning.
- Support staff.
- Feed/ tech zone support each day for nutrition and mechanical assistance.
- Start line assistance including clothes, nutrition, and mechanical.
- Transport of spare equipment/ clothes during each stage.
- Bike tune up each evening.
- Evening stage briefing.
- Guided ride on course the day before stage 1. Dependant on time.
- Tips and expertise from your coach, 3 time National MTB Champion and the experienced support crew.
Whats not included?
- Race Entry, approx £215 - https://www.larssie.com/index.php?_route_=en-bemc&tracking_marketing=5db9963bd9c8a
- Eurotunnel £131. 202 mile drive from Calais to La Roche en Ardenne. Approx. 3 hours 30.
- Flights available to Brussels, Brussels South or Luxembourg. 60 to 90 minute drive in hire car.
Guests are welcome to arrive from lunchtime on Wednesday. We will return home late Sunday after successfully finishing the 4 day Belgian Mountainbike Challenge.
Book a twin room for 2 people or double room single occupany. Includes accommodation, meals and support.
Option to pay a 50% deposit or full balance during purchase. Remaining balance due by 29th February 2020. Deposits are none refundable. You should complete your race entry at the same time you purchase your place on the Race Camp.
2018 Event Write Up
Coverage of 2018 event.
Please email questions to