2021 RACE CAMP WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM MID DECEMBER. FINAL PRICES BEING FINALISED.
Join us on Wednesday 20th - Sunday 23rd of May 2021 for our Belgian Mountainbike Challenge (BeMC) Pro Race Camp. You can race and recover like a Pro whilst we do the work in the background during this fully serviced experience.
With its sawtooth route profile Belgian Mountainbike Challenge (BeMC) is known as one of the toughest events on the calendar. The UCI S1 stage race takes place over 4 days (Thursday - Sunday) in the beautiful Ardennes region starting in the host town of La Roche en Ardenne. The event attracts many top mountain bike pros and lots of cyclocross riders looking for some summer entertainment.
BeMC has become a favourite on the MTB calendar despite its tough nature. Stage 1 is an afternoon prologue over 19kms with 635m ascent. Stage 2 takes place over 84km and 2250m ascent, stage 3 over 85km and 2900m ascent, and stage 4 over 62km and 2200m ascent. The numbers only tell half the story, these trails are steep and rough and with strong competition the pace is high. It’s hard work but a lot of fun, lots of climbing means lots of descents and there’s some real gems to put a smile on your face and bring misery to your overheating brake pads!
- 4 nights accommodation in holiday home in La Roche en Ardenne. Here you can relax after each stage, refuel, prepare your kit for the next day and socialize with the other guests.
- Close to start/ finish area and local shops/ cafes/ amenities.
- Double or twin rooms.
- Breakfast, post stage lunch and dinner. Starting with dinner on Wednesday night and finishing with breakfast Sunday morning.
- Support staff.
- Feed/ tech zone support each day for nutrition and mechanical assistance.
- Start line assistance including clothes, nutrition, and mechanical.
- Transport of spare equipment/ clothes during each stage.
- Bike tune up each evening.
- Evening stage briefing.
- Guided ride on course the day before stage 1. Dependant on time.
- Tips and expertise from your coach, 3 time National MTB Champion and the experienced support crew.
Whats not included?
- Race Entry, approx £232 - www.bemc.be
- Eurotunnel £138 (price correct 10 Dec). 202 mile drive from Calais to La Roche en Ardenne. Approx. 3 hours 30. We suggest you share the drive to Belgium with someone else from the race camp to share costs.
- Flights available to Brussels, Brussels South or Luxembourg. 60 to 90 minute drive in hire car.
Guests are welcome to arrive from lunchtime on Wednesday. We will return home late Sunday after successfully finishing the 4 day Belgian Mountainbike Challenge.
Option to pay a 50% deposit or full balance during purchase. Remaining balance due by 29th February 2021. Deposits are partially refundable, there is none refundable £50 admin fee. You should complete your race entry at the same time you purchase your place on the Race Camp.
2018 Event Write Up
Coverage of 2018 event.
Please email questions to